Friday, April 16, 2010

FOTD : Basic Sweet Summer Look


Hello everyone .. Today, I'm posting my face of the day. This is a very simple look that I like to wear recently .


On my eyes, I'm wearing white pearl and pinkish brown eye shadow colours and a black thin eyeliner.
Nars Luster blush on my cheek. And in order to accomplish the sweet look, I applied peachy colour on my lips.


I know you barely see the eyeshadow colours (my eyes are so small *sigh*).. but trust me I tried to open up my eyes as much as possible when I smile while taking this photo ;p




Here are the products I used :

Eyes :
- Maquillage by Shiseido Eyeshadow Palette in RD364 (colours I used are PK144 and RD734)
- Sephora liquid liner
- Maybelline colossal waterproof mascara

Cheek :
- Nars Luster

Face :
- YSL semi loose powder
- highbeam Benefit as a highlighter

Lips :
- YSL #30 Faubourg Peach

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty peachy look! YSL Rouge Volupté #30 Faubourg Peach looks so pretty on you, it's a gorgeous color, isn't it?

    The NARS Luster blush matches your lips perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jess thank you for the compliment. In my opinion, Faubourg Peach and luster would look good on anyone.. I think these twos are versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super pretty lipstick! I wish the tag wasn't so high in japan :P cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, FMEbunnie..This is such a pretty look and it suits you:D I'm Thai btw and I've recently signed up to follow yr blog so..just wanna drop by to say hi ka:D Love yr ysl lippy to:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, Fmebunnie..this is such a pretty look and it suits you:D I'm Thai btw and recently signed up to follow yr blog:D love yr ysl lippy too:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love luster on you! that is one of the nars blushes i want next.

    ReplyDelete